Delay Website Translation Period?
sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 9 06:00:29 UTC 2010
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Robert Antoni <robert.buj at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 catalan team (ca)
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>wrote:
>> 2010/10/6 noriko <noriko at fedoraproject.org>:
>> > > Hi all,
>> >> I'd like to request if we could delay the start date of the website
>> >> translation period until this Friday Oct 8th.
>> >> Wed 06-Oct Tue 19-Oct Translation Period for Website (POT to PO)
>> >> The reason for requesting this delay is that we are trying to finalize
>> >> finish the content around the new fedoraproject.org website , which
>> >> hope to deploy just prior to release day.
>> >> Please let me know if this is not possible or if there is a better idea
>> >> doing this.
>> > Looking so cool!!
>> > I like to have it happened, so +1.
>> +1 from es team
>> trans mailing list
>> trans at lists.fedoraproject.org
Thank you all for giving us the extra couple of days. The pot files have
been updated and it should be available in the master branch.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the trans