Transifex Website translation info are wrong, keep translating !

shaiton shaiton at
Thu Oct 28 11:48:06 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at> wrote:
> You don't need approval for this kind of string change, since it's
> already in English on the webpage and updating POT file can't make it
> any worse. :) Actually, we have this in our guidelines:
> --
> Piotr Drąg

good point.

Therefore, I'll work on updating those strings tonight, do a full
msgmerge and notify the trans team.
I think really few strings would be marked as fuzzy. Gonna check it
before the push.

(if someone is already working on it, let me know :) )

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Thomas Canniot
<thomas.canniot at> wrote:
>> we just need to get an approval from the translators, they probably
>> really annoyed because of the many POT updates we did.
> Not that annoyed, as long as everybody continues communicating on extra
> POT updates as this has been done until now. I prefer to be informed
> about updates with a kind email (even if someone made a mistake - that
> happens !!) than having nothing in my mailbox and bad surprises on
> Transifex.
> Thomas

Yup, that's our intention :)

Kévin Raymond