Native language names in the language selector of the new website

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Fri Oct 29 14:53:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 05:38:13PM +0200, Elad wrote:
> Hello translators.
> Please write your native language name (and your language code) in
> response to this email, so we (the websites team) will be able to use
> those in the language selection menu, instead of the English names.
> Example:
> Name:
> עברית
> Language Code:
> he
> thanks.

I think this is available through a few online references such as:

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
          Where open source multiplies: