Catalan cvsl10n goup sponsor

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 1 03:45:09 UTC 2010

Robert Antoni さんは書きました:
> Hi all,
>
> I would become the new Catalan cvsl10n goup sponsor as of Xavi Conde
> (previous sponsor - [1]) has left that and didn't maintain catalan
> translations since Fedora 12.
Hi Robert
I am unable to locate your FAS user name for upgrading. What is it?

> He has announced that he cannot continue doing that more.
I am strongly hoping that you are also going to become new Catalan team
coordinator. If so please check the following page, and take necessarily
action, replacing previous coordinator with you.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

Catalan team members, it would be nice to hear that all of you are happy
with this movement as I can not read Catalan ML.

noriko