Index page translation

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Wed Sep 1 04:54:53 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, 1 בSeptember 2010 06:41:28 Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> * Anyone in the docs-publishers group can update the welcome text
> itself, by republishing the "docsite-publican" text. Normally, someone
> in Docs will do this within a day or two of a translation being
> completed or updated, but any translators ready to take care of their
> own pages can do so too -- just email me and I'm happy to show you what
> to do. (Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese teams already do this)
>
> * Changes to the navigation buttons and the Site Tech page are built
> into Publican, and will appear automatically after a new version of
> Publican is released and any book is published or republished in that
> language. We expect to release a new version of Publican in the next few
> weeks, so now is a good time to add new translations!

Can the "Links to other parts of the Fedora Project site" point to correct
translation? This is so that someone reading the index page in (say) "he-IL"
and clicks the "Get Fedora" link, would be redirected to the "he" version
of the page?

[BTW: we now have 3 language designators: "he_IL" (glibc), "he-IL" (publican)
and "he" (Fedora website)....]

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron