Laurin Novak - German

Laurin Novak laurin.novak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:47:48 UTC 2010

Name: Laurin Novak
Location: Baden (near Vienna); Austria
FAS login: lineak
Language: German

About me: At the moment I am student. I recently translated some strings in
Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/~lineak) and since beginning 2010 I help
writing the German ubuntu newsletter "Ubuntu Wochenrückblick"
(http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/LocoTeam/UWR). And I am also translating some
manpages of the distribution GRML (http://grml.org) into German. But now I
would like help Fedora, because I like it really much (because of the good KDE
integration and such things more) and work with it since the release of
"Constantine".

I and the Fedora Project: The next time particulary I would like helping
translate the documentation.

GPG KEYID: F4239033
Fingerprint: A822 A303 BA6A E1AE E127 B07C 5AA4 9EA0 F423 9033