libguestfs now has two pot files (was: Re: Advice sought for translating manpages)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Sep 4 13:39:36 UTC 2010

We've pushed that patch upstream.  This means that libguestfs now has
two POT files, and therefore needs two components in transifex:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/libguestfs/

The original file is 'po/libguestfs.pot' and the new file is
'po-docs/libguestfs-docs.pot' (both on the 'master' branch in git).

So I guess to whomever it is that can change the Fedora transifex
configuration, can you add the second component please.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v