Release Notes Draft

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at
Mon Sep 6 15:45:53 UTC 2010

The wiki has been converted and a draft of the release notes is
available at

for your review.  The sources are up to date in git, but the translation
branch is not yet complete.  I will go ahead and do that this afternoon.

If you could review your beat promptly that would be a help.  This
evening we are due to send the first POTs to L10N and we should
stabilize them by tomorrow, so any edits should be made promptly.

A number of beats were blank, and some of them probably should be, but I
left them in the document for now as a reminder in case you are aware of
something that is missing.  I will get rid of them tomorrow.

Beginning tonight I will start the nightly build, and all the languages,
initially partially or not at all translated, will begin appearing in

Thank you all for your hard work!