A reminder about beta release notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Sep 8 14:39:34 UTC 2010

In the past, the beta release notes have only included U.S. English.
However, a number of  teams have indicated they would like to see their
translation included.  Some have even indicated they would like partial
translations in the beta rpm.

We will make the beta rpm on Monday, September 13.  Any translations
over 90% I will include in the rpm.  If you would like a less complete
translation included, or if you would rather not have a translation less
than 100% included, post to the docs list or notify me directly by email
to that effect. (I get the trans list in digest, so it is easy to miss
things).

Remember, Monday, September 13 for beta.

Thanks
--McD