About Transifex stability

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Sat Sep 11 16:39:46 UTC 2010

Le 11/09/2010 16:29, Mostafa a écrit :
>   On ۱۰/۰۹/۱۱ 05:48, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>> At some point we should be having a meeting to decide our action plan
>> for translate.fpo. We either need more folks to help out, or even
>> consider migrating to fedora.transifex.net, which we work hard in
>> keeping up2date and stable*.
>>
> +1 supporting idea of "fedora.transifex.net"

Why so?

This means having translations translating outside the fedora project
website scope. Is this somehting we want ?
OK, transifex.net is up and efficient, but this really means that one of
our major activity be done outside with no rule from the Project anymore.

I don't think it is a good idea.

Dimitri, what type of skill do we need to have
translate.fedoraproject.org back to its best days ?

Thomas