About Transifex stability

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 14 06:51:30 UTC 2010

Sorry top post.
As Dimitris said, we need more folks to help this problem out. And we
hear some of us are showing interest for this. To fix the problem asap,
while giving a hand to people who is brave to take L10N-damin work too,
I've created the ticket for asking help to Infra team. Please add
yourself in CC.

noriko

noriko さんは書きました: