Deletion of ca-ES/docs-power-management-guide.f14.Appendix.po >

Robert Antoni robert.buj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:45:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please remove ca-ES/docs-power-management-guide.f14.Appendix.po  from "Home

The correct file_name should be ca-ES/Appendix.po, my apologies ;-)

[1]
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/docs-power-management-guide/c/f14/l/ca-ES

Regards,

Robert

--
FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412