About Transifex stability

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Tue Sep 14 18:34:15 UTC 2010

Le 14/09/2010 17:17, Dimitris Glezos a écrit :
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM, shaiton<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>  wrote:
>> Is there any translator (transifex user) in the infra team ?
>>
>> Wich knowledge would be needed to be a sysadmin (mostly for
>> translators)? I mean, as seen there is no really work around to
>> upgrade our transifex, hence if a new sysadmin join the infra to help
>> for that, would he be helped for that, or should he already know all
>> about it ?
>
> Here's something specific: We need a person to maintain the Transifex
> RPM, which we use to update the servers.
>
>    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389#comment:7
>
> -d

OK I agree this is one thing specific. However, maintaining the RPM
won't solve every issue. Here we have a tool which effienciency is
getting worse over the time. I guess there is some server configuration
to do to save our souls before created a spec file for an update which
is F15 target. Am I right ?

Thomas