Self Introduction: Hedayat Vatankhah (Persian)

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayat at grad.com
Mon Sep 20 21:52:50 UTC 2010

  Name: Hedayat Vatankhah
Login: hedayat
Language: Persian
Profession or Student status: MS Student

About Me: I worked in Gnome Persian translation team about 7 years ago.
At the same time, I worked on some Persian translations for Redhat at
the time. But, I'm generally interesting in development and I invest
most of my time on software development. Currently I'm a Fedora package
maintainer (and a member of Fedora Fonts SIG and Fedora Robotis SIG),
and I'm active in some open source projects.  BTW, I think I can provide
a small contribution in Persian translation at least by editing current
translations and slowly adding new ones.
I'm a MS student studying Artificial Intelligence.

Me and the Fedora Project: I'm also interested to become more directly
active in some aspects of Fedora development. Currently I'm planning to
involve in yum development.

My GPG cut&paste(:P):
[hedayat at localhost]~% gpg --fingerprint CFA2D28A
pub   4096R/CFA2D28A 2010-09-20 [expires: 2012-09-19]
       Key fingerprint = 5BF4 F1F5 8B32 4087 DD4A  39AC 8312 3BD9 CFA2 D28A
uid                  Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayat at grad.com>
sub   4096R/CCEE8555 2010-09-20 [expires: 2012-09-19]