Bosnian Team on Transifex.net?

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Thu Apr 7 16:40:05 UTC 2011

2011/4/7 Arnes Arnautović <arnes99 at gmail.com>:
> Are
> accounts on translate.fedoraproject.org and transifex.net seperate
> entities? I'm puzzled because of that message on
> translate.fedoraproject.org about logging in. Do I need to make a new
> account on transifex.net?
> I did that already just in case and my username is aarnes.

Yes -- they are separate entities at this point. I've created a FAQ
for it, and linked to the FAQ page from fedora.transifex.net.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ_on_migration_to_transifex.net#Do_I_need_to_create_a_new_account.3F

> Since even before migration bosnian team had me + some other guy whom I
> can't contact, my question is: is there a bosnian team on transifex.net?
> If there is, how can I join it and if no, how to create it?
> I see there is bosnian language on Languages section so it should exist,
> right?

You can request the creation of your own team on this page:

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/teams/

More information on this FAQ:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ_on_migration_to_transifex.net#How_do_I_migrate_my_team.3F

-d