Self-Introduction: Hung Tran (Vietnamese)

Duy Hùng Trần nguyentieuhau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:37:00 UTC 2011

Name: Hung Tran (Trần Duy Hùng)
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Login: hungtran
Language: Vietnamese
Profession: Web developer
About me: I've used Linux since 2009, my first distro was Fedora, then I've
used many distros like Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE,... At the present I'm using
Fedora and Lubuntu. I'm a PHP developer in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I've
contributed in translating, testing, marketing LXDE, GNOME, Ubuntu,
Debian,... and now I want to start contributing in Fedora.
Me and Fedora project: I'm interested in all projects of Fedora, but because
of my time, I only can focus on a few projects.
GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
pub   2048R/B095E01A 2010-09-19
      Key fingerprint = 2412 A4A8 73D9 F68B 438D  5ED5 2627 097B B095 E01A
uid                  Duy Hung Tran <nguyentieuhau at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/FAF33AE8 2010-09-19

Many thanks to Fedora project and all contributors!
Best regards!
TRẦN Duy Hùng
http://www.nguyentieuhau.com/