Coordinators who have not signed FPCA

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:09:51 UTC 2011

Greetings all,

We've now gone ahead and removed the people who have not signed the FPCA in
transifex from the Fedora Translation Teams as mentioned here:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-July/009151.html

Diego was kind enough to perform the action and give us a summary of the
changes made.  I'll just include those below:

-Toshio