Coordinators who have not signed FPCA

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at
Wed Aug 3 12:01:47 UTC 2011

2011/8/3 Mohsen Saeedi <mohsen.saeedi at>

> Hello
> I have signed in FPCA and i approved some other users for persian team. but
> now you removed me?????
> what's the problem?

If your username *is in* the list of accounts in the first email. You have
not signed the FPCA *on* Transifex.
You probably have signed it *only* on FAS. We have sent several emails both
to the list and directly to
the non-signed users on Transifex, asking them to sign the FPCA on both

In any case, you can again request access to your team, and after being
approved by another coordinator,
he can also upgrade you to the coordinator role. (You shouldn't be added as
a coordinator of the team
directly, you must be upgraded.)

Diego Búrigo Zacarão