Cron job errors

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:40:27 UTC 2011

2011/8/3 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 06:09:03PM +0300, Elad wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Is anyone else seeing repeated errors from the hourly cron job
>> > building fedoraproject.org?  There seems to be some problem with the
>> > ru.po file for that site in the branch used for the job.
>>
>> Yes, I see it.
>> Someone should send a mail to the translators list.
>> transifex shouldn't allow uploading a po file that causes this kind of error
>> --
>> -Elad Alfassa.
>
> I don't know that it's strictly a Transifex problem, but I'm replying
> here to the trans@ list to see if someone can look at the Russian
> translation for fedoraproject.org to address the problem.
>
> It's caused by an error in
> ./data/content/using/life/chrisbredesen.html", line 59:
>
> http://fpaste.org/OTTX/

There's an untranslated sentence containing a %s in Fedora
Websites->Fedora Websites: fedoraproject.org master branch.

The sentence missing seems to be:

"You can visit it at <a href="%s">http://access.redhat.com</a>."

Some Russian translator may fix it online using the Search facility
with keywords "currently leading".

kind regards

Domingo Becker