Arabic translation

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:12:35 UTC 2011

Dear brother,
I have replied to all your messages before but it seems you have a problem
understanding our emails. Please re-read the replies I and other have sent to
you before calmly. Also, refrain from sending bad things about me or chasing
me in facebook or forums. If you have a problem subscribing to the Arabic
mailing list, make a clear message with a correct title so someone here can
help you.

--
Munzir Taha