Fedora 16 release

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:54:44 UTC 2011

2011/8/5 Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>> Could you kindly add the Fedora 16 Release under Fedora Project on
>> Transifex?
>>
>> I saw some discussion going on to change the name of Fedora XX to Fedora
>> Main, but have not seen any conclusion. Until the decision is made, we
>> need to have clear path where to go and work.
>>
>> Btw, personally I prefer to see the releases listed, which allows us to
>> check past translation statistics.
>>

> AFAIK Piotr is the one that was doing it in the past.
>
> Lets see if he shows up. :)

Are you sure you want to do that? We have only one branched resource
(anaconda) now. This will not allow us to check the progress between
releases in a reasonable way. I'd like to rename Fedora 15 to Fedora
Main and keep both master and fedora-16 branches of anaconda here.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/