I need some assistance: Migration of the hu_HU to hu group

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 13 09:51:29 UTC 2011

13.08.2011, 18:32, "Zoltan Hoppar" <hopparz at gmail.com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I need some assistance for the migration before the group will be
> deleted, because I haven't made such before. I have tried the process
> that makes complete to move the files, but maybe I do something wrong
> or incomplete within the commands. I need some step-by-step
> description if possible. Sorry I still have to learn the TX work, and
> commands to fill this process.
>
> Please help, I don't want to loose our work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan
>
> --
> PGP:  06853DF7

Hello, Zoltan.

The way to cut the story short is to install the tool called transifex-client from the Fedora repository and use that, gladly the version you'll need should be in the stable repo by now.

I explained the process step-by-step in my previous email [1]. Should you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you out. Catch me on IRC or reach me by email.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-July/009120.html

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode