Duplicated four-letter teams removed

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Aug 23 08:30:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:01 AM, Misha Shnurapet
<shnurapet at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This is to remind you that we've past the deadline
> (August 15th, 2011) by which all the language resources should
> have been synced by the L10N coordinators.

I proceeded and removed the duplicate TEAMS.

REMOVED TEAMS:

 bn_BD
 cz_CZ
 it_IT
 jp_JP
 lv_LV
 ru_RU
 ta_IN
 uk_UA

RENAMED TEAMS:

 lt_LT → lt
 vi_VN → vi

Docs owners should proceed in removing their FILES (not teams) from
following four-letters and map them to the correct two-letter teams.

>  as_IN
>  bg_BG
>  bs_BA
>  ca_ES
>  cz_CZ
>  da_DK
>  de_DE
>  el_GR
>  fa_IR
>  fi_FI
>  fr_FR
>  gu_IN
>  he_IL
>  hi_IN
>  hr_HR
>  hu_HU
>  id_ID
>  is_IS
>  it_IT
>  jp_JP
>  kn_IN
>  ko_KR
>  lt_LT
>  lv_LV
>  ml_IN
>  ms_MY
>  nb_NO
>  nl_NL
>  or_IN
>  pa_IN
>  pl_PL
>  ru_RU
>  sr_RS
>  sr_RS at latin
>  sk_SK
>  sv_SE
>  ta_IN
>  te_IN
>  uk_UA
>  vi_VN

Once again, here's how to do that. Quoting misha from a previous email:

> The procedure has been summarized before [3], there's also a complete manual to the tool [4]. It took me less time because I only downloaded one language I wanted. For instance, to update the Virtualization Guide I did:

1. configure the tool to use the chosen resource:
  a. create a folder, say, "transifex" in the home dir and cd into it
  b. [misha at pc transifex] $ tx init
  c. [misha at pc transifex] $ tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-virtualization-guide/

2. pull the "ru_RU" translation modules:
  a. [misha at pc transifex] $ tx pull -l ru_RU

3. use language remapping to push the modules as "ru":
  a. remap the language by adding the line "lang_map = ru:ru_RU" to
the main section of ~/transifex/.tx/config [5]
  b. [misha at pc transifex] $ tx push --translations -l ru

4. delete the local files

You may be able to do the whole docs collection at once using
$ tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/

The next time you'll need to publish your docs, just run a 'tx pull'.

-d

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/transifex
[2] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/
[3] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-June/013504.html