Fedora l10n @ transifex

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 15 09:38:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:20 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was the Fedora l10n coordinator for Sinhala (si).
> I was wondering how come, i was out of the team.
>

> Could you please check the following link?

Have you asked the other coordinator, Pkavinda, that you added yourself?
Faster would be to ask by #transifex under freenode…

I've got another question for you…
Requested to join the Sinhala translation team of the Fedora Project
project by shwrox 1 month ago.
Requested to join the Sinhala translation team of the Fedora Project
project by udinnet 1 month, 1 week ago.
Requested to join the Sinhala translation team of the Fedora Project
project by callkalpa 3 months, 1 week ago.

Don't you need help?
--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton