No subject

Tue Dec 13 00:04:01 UTC 2011

mailing list[2], but if the man up there don't see it's request, he
will still wait for them.
Because Diego B=C3=BArigo Zacar=C3=A3o or Dimitris Glezos are member of the
FLSCo and even Transifex developers, they would be able to help him.
And they are present in irc.

[1]=C2=A0http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Steering_Committee
[2]=C2=A0https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer#Become_a_Language_M=
aintainer

> I couldnt find contact details of Pkavinda so that I wasnt able to contac=
> him, Kevin, if possible please kindly find his email from the transfix te=
am
> and email him. If we cannot contact him I find no good keep
> the position filled. In that way we can solve this problem and continue.

I don't know, but through transifex.net we could send message to
members, even nudge them.

> "THIS IS WHAT I THINK, MAY BE I AM WRONG, I JUST WANT TO WRITE MY IDEA AS=
> FEDORA SRI LANKA COMMUNITY MEMBER"

--=20
K=C3=A9vin Raymond
User:shaiton