Self-Introduction: Marcos Lauande (portuguese - Brasil)

Jorge Lopes jlrmoc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:09:58 UTC 2011

Hi Marcos,

good to have you on the team. I'm Jorge, i'm the coordinator of
the Brazilian translation group. Please make your presentation on the
Brazilian list as well. After that I will release your access on Transifex.
Welcome to the team. I wish you a very good time in here.
If you have any doubts please feel free to get in touch.

regards,
Jorge

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Marcos Lauande <marcoslauande at gmail.com>wrote:

> Name: Marcos Lauande
> Location: Maranhão, Brasil
> Login: marcoslauande
> Language:portuguese - Brasil (pt_BR)
> About Me: I'm a Java Developer and work at Universidade Federal do Maranhão - Brasil and I'm very proud to contribute to The Fedora Localization Project(pt_BR)!! Bye, thanks!!
>
> Fedora Project: I want to contribute to translation team(pt_BR).
> GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
>
> pub   2048R/A9EC154E 2011-12-22
>       Impressão digital da chave: D4F2 9722 72DB B1A8 36D7  0148 1B74 B6E3 A9EC 154E
> uid                  Marcos Gabriel Mendes Lauande (Brasil) <marcoslauande at gmail.com>
>

> sub   2048R/4AA90790 2011-12-22

Jorge Lopes Rodrigues
Técnico em informática