Self-Introduction: Danny Stieben - German

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:27:39 UTC 2011

2011/2/9 Danny Stieben <dmaxel at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hello everyone!
>
> My name is Danny Stieben, currently living nearby Dallas, Texas, USA.
> Currently I am an Ambassador/Campus Ambassador where I am a junior at my
> high school. I am a honor-track student who wants to program for a
> living and get a degree in Computer Science. I am also in my fourth year
> of high school Spanish, but I'm still not fluent enough to translate
> software into Spanish :P.

Welcome to the Fedora L10N Project!

Someone from the German team will contact you soon.

You may watch Spanish translations in translate.fedoraproject.org,
choose language -> Spanish.

It's not easy to translate correctly to Spanish if you're not fluent,
but you may learn from our work in Fedora.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)