Insight's portal translations

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:47:52 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 03:25:14PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> hi,
>
> right after having our drupal istance going live, we will focus on having
> some (or all?) of our content translated.
>
> Is there anyone interested in helping out the Insight Team with translations as soon
> as we are going live?

To be clear... we're also looking for help with building the
translation *capability* Insight.  Fortunately we have ESL (English as
a second language) people involved which may help us work more
effectively on that.  However, overall our team could use more help.
My available time for Insight is already shorter than I would like!