Insight's portal translations

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Fri Feb 11 23:47:52 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 03:25:14PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> hi,
> right after having our drupal istance going live, we will focus on having
> some (or all?) of our content translated.
> Is there anyone interested in helping out the Insight Team with translations as soon
> as we are going live?

To be clear... we're also looking for help with building the
translation *capability* Insight.  Fortunately we have ESL (English as
a second language) people involved which may help us work more
effectively on that.  However, overall our team could use more help.
My available time for Insight is already shorter than I would like!

> Any language is welcome and I think at least two people per l10n-team should be
> joining to ensure continuity and coherence to the translations.
> It has to be said that if no one will propose himself for helping out, the Insight team won't
> be able to provide any localized content. (unfortunately)
> If anyone is interested in helping out or have any question or doubt, just follow up
> to this mail or join us at the logistics mailing list. (logistics at

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
          Where open source multiplies: