Insight's portal translations

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Mon Feb 14 22:52:52 UTC 2011

Il giorno 14/feb/2011, alle ore 03.43, noriko ha scritto:

> Assuming this is regular publication, it would be nice to have a
> schedule with a string freeze date, a due date, and a method to
> download/upload a translation file (it would be ideal if the file
> becomes available through Transifex).
> This would allow every language team to weigh their availability.

hi!

we are currently checking what will be the best way to integrate
transifex and drupal. After a first look it won't be an easy duty, but
we have a team member investigating at the moment.

Anyway as soon as we are going live, we will try to define any
detail about the l10n integration. This post was created mostly to be
sure someone really wanted to help out on that task.

More news to come soon!

Andrea