Proven translators group

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:55:24 UTC 2011

2011/2/15 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net>:
> To assure that this group is necessary it will be interesting to know how
> much translators should (or would like to) be promoted to this group.

I'd like to keep that list to a minimum. Any candidate will need to
prove himself/herself - be a known member of a community, with a
history of git usage etc.

Also, there is no need to make it any kind of 'official' thing or a
goal to achieve for translators - just a small, additional way to help
some people.

> May it be that adding them to provenpackagers will be enough?

Provenpackagers covers pkgs.fedoraproject.org and koji/bodhi, we want
to cover fedorahosted.org.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/