Request to change team coordinator (was: Re: Inputs required for move to

tiansworld tiansworld at
Wed Feb 16 11:28:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at> wrote:
> 2011/2/16 Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at>:
>> I need some help, to remove my role of "zh-CN" translation team
>> coordinator, and I recommend TianShixiong to take it. His FAS name is
>> "tiansworld". He is very active in the community.

I want to thank Yuan for recommending me as the coordinator of zh_CN
team. I will continue to help guys who are eager to join into the
Fedora L10n project.

Fedora Project Ambassador & Contributor