Coordination of Ukrainian (uk-UA) team on transifex.net

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Feb 16 19:44:28 UTC 2011

Hi!

To speed up txn migration of Ukrainian translations (we have to hurry as
wrong treatment of plural forms breaks some Ukrainian translations (they
are now far from 100%, but have to be at the release date)) I claim
Ukrainian team creation.

The claim was kindly satisfied by Dimitris Glezos. As soon as our
coordinator (Maxim Dziumanenko) back (it seems he is on trip now) I will
step down from coordinator of transifex.net Ukrainian team (I am just one
of the team members).

This is just a disclaimer to avoid any possible conflicts.

Best regards,
Yuri