Minutes from the Fedora L10N coordination meeting

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 17 04:35:33 UTC 2011

Mike Hideo さんは書きました:
> On 02/17/2011 10:45 AM, Domingo Becker wrote:

>>> Why the rush? F16 seems a more reasonable timeframe.
>> It was discussed in a Fedora L10N meeting last Feb 15 [1], and we
>> decided that it's better to do it now.
>>
>> [1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-02-15/fedora-meeting.2011-02-15-13.00.html
>
> It takes great courage to disagree and to carefully weigh the impact and
> alternatives with so many board members in a localization meeting.
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-02-15/fedora-meeting.2011-02-15-13.00.log.html

There were eight +1s voting for working system/workflow, since we only
have broken transifex but no alternate option to choose on fp.o but the
move.

Please notice that two +1s voted with the condition of exit plan (aka, a
plan to get the system back on fp.o in the future), and another +1 with
some hesitation stated.

noriko