Questions for transifex.net move

tiansworld tiansworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:34:29 UTC 2011

> 2. For new translators, manual checking if he/she has obtained FAS
> account and signed CLA needs to be done by each team coordinator (no CLA
> checkbox appeared in reg screen). Any safe net in case a team
> coordinator did not  check FAS & CLA but gave approval?

Some guys in our team(zh_CN), who has already registed and signed CLA
in FAS, use a different username to regist in transifex.net.
So do they need to regist with the same username as they use in FAS to
join in, or just keep that username as long as they signed CLA?

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Ambassador & Contributor