Transifex.net migration may lead to loss of our copyright headers

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:44:18 UTC 2011

2011/2/25 Michael Hideo-Smith <mhideo at redhat.com>:
> Can a technical person with lovelock checked out grep through po files in all the langs in all the packages and assess how many people and how far back in time this change will impact? that should give us some scope and make a call whether it is convention or procedure.

No need to go back in time, so no impact.

If we agree with the procedure to use, let's do it from now on for all
the software and docs available for translation.

I may call by mail all Spanish translators who have ever worked before
and tell them "hey, listen, we are improving things, now we can
acknowledge your work. Come back to our team, continue contributing
translations and add your name here in that string." Of course, a
minimum amount of translation work would be needed to add a name.

k.r.

Domingo Becker (es)