L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:01:37 UTC 2011

Em Seg, 2011-02-28 às 13:06 -0300, Domingo Becker escreveu:
> 2011/2/28 Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com>:
> > Greetings everyone!
> >
> > Remember that tomorrow (2011-03-01) we will host a Localization and
> > Internationalization Installation Test Day [1]. This test day will focus
> > on translations quality for Anaconda and i18n support during
> > installation as well as some post install verification tests.
> >
> > Fell free to edit the wiki with your results and join us in
> > #fedora-test-day if you have any doubts.
> >
> > I'm looking forward to see the participation of many translators around
> > the world. A wider language diversity will be great for making sure that
> > Fedora 15 will have a proper l10n/i18n support for everyone.
> >
> > [1]
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-01_L10n_i18n_Installation
> >

> That would be great!
> Spanish use to have anaconda translated at a 100% but there are always
> English strings. :-(
> This test day would be the appropriate moment to fix those issues for
> the release, right?
>
> If so, I'll be happy to file bugs!

Exactly, Domingo! This is one of reasons why we have a specific
l10n/i18n test day for Anaconda.

Additionally a L10N test day for desktop applications will come up next
week:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-08_L10n_Desktop

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo