Schedule for migration to transifex.net

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Mon Feb 28 18:55:38 UTC 2011

Dimitris Glezos:
> Are we switching leader for the Swedish team? If yes, we should go
> forward in approving it.

Well, I haven't got any reply to my mails to Magnus for a long time
now.  As far as I'm aware, I have been the only Swedish translator for
some years.  Niclas de Faire announced interest some months ago, but I
don't know if he has done anything yet.

I'm CC:ing this letter to Magnus, but I don't expect to get any reply.

If the group request at Transifex has to be done by the formal leader
for a team, I guess we have to switch the leader for the Swedish team.
How is that done in the case when the previous leader doesn't reply?
I could edit the wiki page and put myself there, but I guess the
procedure is somewhat more formal than that.