cvsl10nGroup Sponsor

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 5 05:13:24 UTC 2011

Zoltan Hoppar さんは書きました:
> Hi guys,
>
> I also would like have some support for an another language - the
> slovenian. I'm in contact with an full slovenian team, and they want
> to maintain the currently half baked slovenian language. The leader
> name is Darko Mohar (mohar.darko at gmail.com), but I don't know he is
> supported or not, but if someone could support them - I would be
> happy. Darko already did the FAS, and further registrations - but I'm
> feel myself not so skilled in this - to check that what he is did is
> right. I support him as I could, but this is over my knowledge.

Sorry responding late, it is great news!
There seems no Slovenian team formed yet according to Teams page [1]. I
can see username 'daark018', but he has not applied cvsl10n group yet
(means unable to submit PO file as translator).

I believe that having a look TQSG [2] and taking necessary steps for
translator would be best and safest way for him to start with. Once this
done, he needs to take second steps to become a Slovenian team
maintainer for all other Slovenian translators.

Thank your for your kind support!
If any confusion, let me know I am happy to help.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams
[2]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html

noriko