L10n and i18n test days

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:06:52 UTC 2011

Hello L10n folks!

In a joint effort by QA, i18n and l10n teams we will be hosting test
days [1] regarding i18n/l10n installation, i18n and l10n desktop tests
for our next release.

It is highly important that translation team leaders and contributors
join this efforts in order to make Fedora 15 a high quality release
around the world.

In the next weeks we will be working on updating and preparing our tests
cases for these test days. If you have any idea you can share it here or
in the appropriated track ticket [2].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_15_test_days
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/158

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo