Hungarian spins.fpo

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 17 23:35:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know that after how much percent is needed to include
>> translation to the website? In our team has begun to submit mass of
>> translations, but it seems that the lang list doesn't include HU
>> switch...
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Zoltan
>>
>> --
>> PGP:  06853DF7
>
> Hi Zoltan,
>
> This concern the website team.
> I am going to add your language ASAP.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
> GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2

Alright, it's done.

Thank you Zoltan for having asked.
We have to manually check if a new language has been added.

I've been looking around and added the Panjabi (pa) language in
boot.fpo and start.fpo.
All language select boxes are up to date. Now, we need to update them
to match the fedoraproject.org one, displaying the whole language
name.

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)