Self Presentation: Andrea Veri

Andrea Veri av at
Fri Jan 21 12:45:42 UTC 2011

Hi there,

my name is Andrea and I'm the chairman of the GNOME Membership Committee and a GNOME accounts team manager. [1]

Over this years I've been working mostly on .deb system (I'm also an Ubuntu [2] and Debian developer [3]) until i went back to my firsts OS: Fedora.

I am here to introduce myself as a new italian translator and would like to say a big 'thank you'
to all the people that make this possible.

I've already applied in the cvsl10n group and I'm now awaiting Francesco Tomboloni's ack to join.

Thanks in advance and have a great day all,