Transifex big issues

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Thu Jan 27 23:52:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been trying for around 2 hours this evening to submit a translation
in transifex with no success at all.

Pages are too slow (it takes up to two minutes for a page to load), imports
take the committer to get multiple errors and no results are produced since
the .po file don't get imported in the end.

I've then moved my problem to the docs channel and found out that i could
upload my translation through git. I would therefore suggest some of the
translators or main committers to adopt a git account and do stuff manually
until transifex becomes less broken.

Are you guys experiencing this problem as well? if yes, please adopt my
suggestion: it will make everyone's life easier!

Thanks in advance,

Andrea
Fedora Italian Translation Team