Arabic translation

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 21:07:19 UTC 2011

Hi sirs,
I am the coordinator of the Arabic translation. No one contacted me personally
or in the mailing list. Any one here can check the archives and make sure we
haven't received any request. I cannot activate an account before he ask in
the mailing list so we can test his abilities.

@Vinzenz: I really appreciate that you took some precious seconds from your
time and checked that I am active for each and every messsage.

@أبو بدر :
With all respect I see people here and in other forums like linuxac.org asked
you to subscribe to the Arabic mailing list or contact me personally but you
failed to do it. Please, try to do things the proper way and don't rush for
accusations everywhere saying that the translation status is very very bad.
It's just that you don't know even know the page for the Arabic translation
status!

--
Munzir Taha