Self-Introduction: Cory Shirts, German

Cory Shirts c.shirts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:24:29 UTC 2011

Name: Cory Shirts
Login: reggiemouse
Language: German
Profession: Research Assistant
About me:

I am a 26 year old American living in Utah, USA. I started with Linux years
ago and started using Fredora late last year.

I currently work with a local research group, developing a hybrid
micro-architectural simulator tool.

Although German is not my native tongue, I have a degree with the language
and lived there for a couple years (Frankfurt area). I'm always looking for
opportunities to become familiar with technical vocabulary and merge my
engineering background with the language.

The Fredora project and me:  For now I'm just looking to work with
translation to get my foot in the door, maybe later after I am more familiar
with the environment I will look at other development areas.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

pub   1024D/565C00DA 2011-06-28
      Key fingerprint = 22FD D1BA 3D1D 9074 57A9  2BF4 5C37 8EAC 565C 00DA
uid                  Cory Shirts (Der Einzigste) <c.shirts at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/7755597E 2011-06-28