Arabic translation

أبو بدر malham1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:46:19 UTC 2011

Hello
So what we do ?
I try to participate in the translation of Fedora, I did everything in
this guide until step No. 4 (Unapproved until Now inTranslation CVS
Commit Group)
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html
Asked for joining the team in this page (still pending ) With two other
requests
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/ar/
If you asked me about my work I will give you this
https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/apps/r/master/
https://meego.transifex.net/projects/p/meego/
How is the elimination of the Arabic language in Fedora by only one person?
The translation may raise at the last moment but now for more than 3
months of work Stopped
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/l/ar/
Mr. Munther answered my questions:-

1 - How many a member of translation team you have

It depends. I just hope you are going to be +1

> >  2 - Why translation is parked for more than 3 months
Because no one translated any thing during the 3 months.

> >  3 - Why there are 3 memberships outstanding for more than a month
Because, they don't show who they are in the mailing list and didn't sent any
files.

> >  I hope that we work together to complete the translation in time
Then, just subscribe to the Arabic mailing list, take setroubleshoot »
framework, translate it and I would comment on your translation and approve
your membership.

> >  على الأحد  3 تـمـوز 2011 00:07, كتب Munzir Taha (منذر طه):

  but does not activate my membership
I still waiting

على الأحد  3 تـمـوز 2011 08:53, كتب Misha Shnurapet: