Arabic translation

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 6 06:13:03 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:46 PM, أبو بدر <malham1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> So what we do ?
> I try to participate in the translation of Fedora, I did everything in
> this guide until step No. 4 (Unapproved until Now inTranslation CVS
> Commit Group)
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html
> Asked for joining the team in this page (still pending ) With two other
> requests
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/ar/
> If you asked me about my work I will give you this
> https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/apps/r/master/
> https://meego.transifex.net/projects/p/meego/
> How is the elimination of the Arabic language in Fedora by only one person?
> The translation may raise at the last moment but now for more than 3
> months of work Stopped
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/l/ar/
> Mr. Munther answered my questions:-
>
> 1 - How many a member of translation team you have
>
> It depends. I just hope you are going to be +1

We have seen that the ar coordinator is active.
He just asked you to register in their mailing list and to send your
introduction their.

that you're concerned by the FPL. The must important is the local
mailing list.
Of course, if your membership is not approved their, you should try to
contact its administrator, and at last ask here.

Please, register and send your introduction their:
As Munzir Taha, the ar coordinator, asked you to do.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton