Self Introduction: Cai Ruilun

Cai Ruilun crl0x7c2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:28:16 UTC 2011

Dear Tiansworld,

Thanks for your kind reply. You are right. I want to join the Fedora L10n zh_CN (Simplified Chinese) Team if I could.

For the subscription of the trans-zh_cn mailing list,I did have entered my email address <crl0x7c2 at gmail.com> to subscribe it. But after that, I didn't received any email from that list that ask for my confirmation. I guess you are one of the administrator of the trans-zh_cn mailing list. Can you add my email address <crl0x7c2 at gmail.com> to that mailing list?
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad