L10N/I18N Test Days

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:30:01 UTC 2011

Em Sex, 2011-07-22 às 12:03 -0300, Domingo Becker escreveu:
> 2011/7/22 Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com>:
> > Hello all!
> >
> > In a joint effort of Fedora L10N, I18N and QA teams we are planning to
> > host a L10N/I18N Test Week next month. We will still have specific test
> > days wiki pages but we would like to keep the tests going all the week
> > as necessary.
> >
> > The following test days pages were placed on the wiki:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-22_L10n_Desktop
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-24_L10n_i18n_Installation
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-26_I18n_Desktop
> >
> > Planning is ongoing on QA ticket #222. Feel free to jump in and share
> > your ideas:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/222
> >
> > I'm looking forward to see a lot of tests from L10N folks around the
> > world. :)
> >

> Igor,
>
> Thanks for the announce a month before the event.
>
> Last L10N produced good results so I'll be there this time too.
>
> Just one question, one day is not enough for some tests for too busy people.
> May I start the test that day and complete the report the next day or
> the next couple of days?

Sure, no problem Domingo. Actually that is our idea when we thought
about having a test week. The test days pages are for guidance and can
be edited anytime. Feel free to run the tests whenever is best for you
during the test week time frame.

Saludos!
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo