Albanian and Albanian Gheg requests

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Mon Jul 25 09:34:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'd like to get Albanian (sq) team reassigned and I've asked and
discussed about it a couple of times with several key members of the
projects. That didn't happened so far. Could you please review my request?

There was another request for Albanian, which has been canceled by the
author, https://fedora.transifex.net/accounts/profile/genti/ and
therefore refused by one of the administrators. Genti assumed that I've
stopped working on the project. We agreed that I'll continue to work on
Albanian, while he's waiting for Albanian Gheg request to be approved.
That might have caused the confusion for the request reviewers. I
apologize for that and for being late with my request.

cheers
besnik