Single-module fedoraproject.org

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 7 09:13:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Misha Shnurapet
<shnurapet at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 07.06.2011, 17:52, "Kévin Raymond" <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
>> There is no need to translate online.
>> You should define together who translate which part, take the same
>> file, and then merge them (you could do it with msgmerge offline or
>> uploading to transifex.)
>> Are you translating only online?
>
> Offline only.

Therefore you could download it as "read translation": you'll be able
to translate, the difference with "download to translate" is that it
does not lock the file.
Once all files are translated, just use "msgmerge -U def.po ref.po" to
merge to files (better is to test before, I always use -o switch)

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton